TBS Program Catalog

Search by Scenario Writer Name

Scenario Writer Name: Teppei Fukuda (福田哲平)


Antihero

アンチヒーロー

With a conviction rate from criminal trials said to be 99.9%, Japanese lawyers are not saviors in search of potential evidence hidden in the remaining 0.1% that may save their clients’ lives. But if there were one capable of acquitting even a murderer facing 100% evidence against him, you could dub him a dark and dangerous “anti-lawyer”. His name is Akizumi. "I don’t care if you killed or not. I'll find you innocent,” goes the mantra of this anti-hero who will turn common sense on its head. An all-new and paradoxical entertainment begins!

In Hand

インハンド   인핸드   勝券在握

75 min × 1ep / 60 min × 10 eps|11 episodes

A mysterious disease that infects surrounding organisms, nefarious genetic manipulation, an unknown pathogen from overseas. With technology advancing at such a breakneck pace, unanticipated and incomprehensible accidents are bound to occur.
Arriving to confront the many new challenges of modern science and medicine is a brilliant, introverted and eccentric scientist with a robotic prosthetic hand, his empathic assistant fueled by a passion for justice, and a coolly-competent and beautiful bureaucrat.
Outwardly, the trio could hardly be more different in appearance and personality, but together, they employ brilliant methods to solve baffling mysteries in each episode and save many from untold suffering.
Savor the satisfaction of a puzzle-solving drama filled with plenty of life-affirming inspiration, and highlighted by a compelling mystery. It is an incisive foray into the whirlpool of modern desire and ambition combining science, medicine and mystery for a wholly new style of whodunit entertainment.