For International Broadcasters, Distributors, Licensees
Fad or Fact？ 名医のＴＨＥ太鼓判！ 명의의 ＴＨＥ 확증！ 名醫的THE可靠的保證！
60 min. series
Licence | Rights
SynopsisThe strongest group of medical experts assembles to give a stamp of approval or categorically reject various daily practices or “beneficial” fitness regimens amid clashing views and often overturning popular, commonly accepted ideas on health and hygiene. They also put the private lives of various celebrities under a microscope, thoroughly examining such things as daily eating and sleeping habits, and ultimately passing judgment on the health risks their irregular lives are posing for them in this informative health program with a fun twist.
평소의 생활습관이나 「몸에 좋다」고 믿고 하고 있는 건강법을 최강 의사군단이 「확실한 보증」 혹은 「안됨」이라고 판정한다. 때로는 의견이 부딪치면서도 “항간에 떠도는 건강지식”을 뒤집는다.
또한 연예인의 일상생활에도 밀착한다. 촬영현장은 물론 평소의 식생활과 수면상태등 개인적인 부분도 철처히 조사하여 흐트러진 생활습관에서 오는 질병의 위험을 의사가 판정한다. 연예인의 사생활을 엿보는 것으로 색다른 건강정보를 소개한다.
You may also like
99.9 Criminal Lawyer
99.9-刑事専門弁護士- 99.9～형사 전문 변호사～ 99.9 刑事專門律師
85 min. × 2eps. / 75 min. × 2eps. / 60 min. × 6 eps.｜10 episodes
Hiroto Miyama is an unconventional young lawyer who dances to his own tune and gets a little obsessive. For one thing, he’s only interested in criminal cases, and he will never give up in his pursuit of the truth even if offers only a 0.1% chance of being discovered. Japan’s 99.9% criminal case conv...
2択恋愛 양자택일 연애 浪漫情三角
A lighthearted game of love featuring a continuous romantic triangle. Three strangers spend a day together and one of them is eliminated that evening. If the two remaining do not wish to become a couple, a new person is introduced into the triangle the next morning.
American Ninja Warrior
아메리칸 닌자 워리어 美國忍者戰士
Season 1（2009） : 30 min. x 8 eps. Season 2（2010） : 60 min. x 10 eps. Season 3（2011） : 60 min. x 8 eps. / 120 min x 1 ep. Season 4（2012） : 60 min x 21 eps. / 120 min x 3 eps. Season 5（2013） : 60 min x 18 eps. / 120 min x 4 eps. Season 6（2014） : 120 min x 14 eps. / 180 min x 1 ep. Season 7（2015） : 120 min x 16 eps. / 180 min x 2 eps. Season 8（Available 2017） : 120 min x 14 eps. / 180 min x 2 eps.｜122 episodes
American competitors try to do what few others have, conquer Mount Midoriyama. Seasons 1, 2 and 3 each begin with hundreds of hopefuls who compete for a chance to travel to Japan to prove themselves on the world's most difficult obstacle course. The latest season takes place entirely in America, b...
Nurses of the Palace
まっしろ 새하얗다 純白
75min × 1 ep. / 60min × 9 eps.｜10 episodes
Screenwriter Yumiko Inoue and producer Hiroki Ueda join forces to spin a wholly new type of nurse story reminiscent of an ancient inner palace drama. Set in a top-class hospital where nurses cater to a very exclusive and well-heeled class of clientele, a once altruistic nurse, Akari Arimura, lands w...
Ooku:The Inner Chamber
大奥 〜 誕生 오오쿠 ～탄생 大奧 〜誕生
75 min. x 1 ep. / 60 min. x 9 eps.｜10 episodes
The male-female reversal of fortunes all began here… in the Edo period under the rule of third-generation Tokugawa shogun, Iemitsu. An epidemic illness affecting only men and boys has thinned the male population to one-quarter that of females. Iemitsu himself falls ill and succumbs to the plague, sp...
사스케 / 쿠노이치 極限体能王/ 女子版極限体能王
SASUKE: 120 - 480 min. x 30 eps. KUNOICHI: 120 min. x 7 eps.｜SASUKE: 30 episodes KUNOICHI: 7 episodes
SASUKE and KUNOICHI (all female version) are challenges of Olympic proportions that are designed to test the limits of human ability. Each program features 100 competitors who take on the enormous four stage course. The drama and tension are high as world class athletes struggle along side top amate...
SAVE OUR TOWN!
ナポレオンの村 나폴레옹의 마을 拿破崙之村
85 min. x 1 ep. / 75 min. x 3 eps. / 60 min. x 3 eps.｜7 episodes
"The word 'impossible' is not French." The hero who immortalized those words? Napoleon Bonaparte. Fast forward far into the future. The setting is Tokyo five years prior to it hosting the Summer Olympics games. A curious man arrives at a mountain village of Kagura on the western edge of the city. ...
重版出来！ 중쇄를 찍자!
75 min. × 1 ep. / 60 min. × 9 eps.｜10 episodes
Kokoro Kurosawa is a musclebound judo athlete who upon graduation from university joins a major publishing company and is assigned to the editing desk of a weekly comic magazine called “Vibes”, full or very unique individuals and oddly-named senior editor, Iokibe. She becomes enthralled with the wor...
Young Black Jack
ヤング ブラック・ジャック 영 블랙 잭 年輕的怪醫黑傑克
30 min. x 12 eps.｜12 episodes
The year is 1968, and the world is swept up in the Vietnam War and student protests. In this time of turmoil, a mysterious young man with white and black hair and a scar on his face is enrolled in medical school. His genius skills with a surgical knife achieve many a medical miracle and are gettin...
Yuriko's Barenaked Diary
毒島ゆり子のせきらら日記 부스지마 유리코의 적나라한 일기 毒島百合子的赤裸裸日記
30 min. × 10 eps.｜10 episodes
Ever since high school, Yuriko Busujima has been without several boyfriends. Now into her third year as a political beat reporter for a newspaper, she finds herself in a 4-year relationship with a musician named Midori and courting another guy. “Marriage is hell” and “Betray a guy before he betrays ...