For International Broadcasters, Distributors, Licensees
Search by Cast Name
Toru Baba (馬場徹)
アトムの童（こ） 아톰의 도전 遊戲之子
85min × 1ep / 75min × 1ep / 70min × 1ep / 60min × 6eps
Nayuta is a young genius video game developer who works independently. His anonymity had gained him the moniker “the Banksy of video games,” until a certain incident caused him to shy away from games and live quietly. Meanwhile, the long-standing toy company Atom decides to delve into the video game industry in order to overcome their financial crisis. With no funds or experience, the people at Atom make a desperate attempt to contact Nayuta, the Banksy of video games, but will they succeed? Can they write a new chapter in the cut-throat world of video games?
妻、小学生になる。 아내, 초등학생이 되다. 妻子變成小學生。
75min × 1ep / 60min × 9eps
Since losing his beloved wife 10 years ago, Keisuke vows to never remarry. He wants happiness for his only daughter, Mai, but struggles to make a good living and their communication suffers. That is until the appearance before them of a mysterious young girl carrying a schoolbag who claims to be Keisuke’s wife. Reincarnation? An offbeat family life ensues comprised of devoted husband Keisuke, his former wife (now a grade schooler) and a daughter who won’t grow up.
義母と娘のブルース 2022年謹賀新年スペシャル 의붓엄마와 딸의 블루스 스페셜（2022） 繼母與女兒的藍調 特別版（2022）
150min × 1 ep
Company worker Akiko finds that a business she helped to revive has been taken over by a vulture capitalist, Ryoji, who looks identical to her deceased husband. When Ryoji’s next acquisition turns out to be a beloved bakery, Akiko suspects an ulterior motive and vows to resist. Caught between hatred of vulture capitalists and budding feelings toward her new boss, Akiko finds support from her stepdaughter, Miyuki, who is dedicated to looking out for her stepmom in this heartwarming drama.
99.9—刑事専門弁護士— SPECIAL（2021）〜新たな出会い篇〜 99.9—형사전문 변호사— SPECIAL（2021）〜새로운 만남〜 99.9 刑事專門律師 特別篇：新的相遇篇
Miyama is junior partner to Sada, who has just been named new director of the Madarame Law Office. When a party is held to announce the new director, the president of a major auto maker wants them to hire and train his granddaughter Honoka. A candidate for mayor needs their help clearing him of a bribery charges, which puts them up against a suave bribery lawyer accustomed to operating in “gray” legal territory. Can Miyama and company stay focused on finding truth and justice?
天国と地獄～サイコな2人～ 천국과 지옥 ～ 두명의 사이코～ 天國與地獄
85 min × 1 ep / 75 min × 3 eps / 60 min × 6 eps｜Eps 10
This drama about what happens when fate and love collide is non-stop entertainment!
下町ロケット 변두리 로켓 下町火箭
140 × 1 ep / 85 min × 2 eps / 75 min × 2 eps / 70 min × 1 ep / 60 min × 6 eps｜Eps 12
Following its smash hit debut in 2015, Downtown Rocket returns for a second season in 2018 furthering the struggles and challenges of Kohei Tsukuda, a former rocket scientist and leader of the Tsukuda Manufacturig Co., a cozy factory in the old part of Tokyo. Having lost his father, Kohei had taken over the firm’s development of a purely domestically-made rocket for a major industrial concern, Teikoku Heavy Industries and their Stardust Project. But when news arrives of a sudden replacement of the Teikoku president, the Stardust Project appears in jeopardy, further compounded by Tsukuda’s loss of a major client, a farm machinery maker, who decides to cancel engine orders.
99.9-刑事専門弁護士-SEASON II 99.9 형사 전문 변호사SEASON Ⅱ 99.9 刑事專門律師 SEASON Ⅱ
114 min × 1 ep / 85 min × 2 eps / 80min × 2 eps / 60min × 4 eps｜9 episodes
Miyama is an unorthodox lawyer who loves to take on criminal cases with a 99.9% chance of verdict certainty, and search for that minuscule nugget of truth that can overturn it. The “99.9 Criminal Lawyer” returns for a second season after taking the television world by storm starting April 2016. Providing more of the high courtroom drama unique to the series, this second season delves into Miyama’s battle with a judge as he seeks to uncover that 0.1% shred of evidence that can win a case. A young woman visits his law office claiming her father has been wrongly accused of murder. She is accompanied by a friend and former judge who insists Miyama litigate for a reduced sentence since a guilty conviction seems a foregone conclusion. But a surprised Miyama and partner, Sada, take on the case instead to pursue the whole truth against the wishes of their client.
陸王 육왕 陸王
120 min × 1 eps / 90 min × 1 eps / 85 min × 2 eps / 75 min × 2 eps / 60 min × 4 eps｜10 episodes
Dramatization based on the novel “RIKUOH” by Jun Ikeido. Koichi Miyazawa is the CEO of the longstanding company which manufacture tabi(traditional Japanese socks). Due to a decrease of demand for tabi thesedays, the Company, Kohazeya, has fallen upon hard times. For the company's survival, Miyazawa strikes upon the idea of creating a new type of running shoe that utilizes “tabi” making techniques to make the user feel as if running in bare feet. But the road ahead for a cash-strapped local company with a small staff is steep, and Miyazawa runs into continuous roadblocks only to be saved time and time again by those around him. Will he succeed in launching his running shoe and saving his company? Follow Miyazawa in this uplifting tale of economic revitalization.
99.9-刑事専門弁護士- 99.9～형사 전문 변호사～ 99.9 刑事專門律師
85 min × 2 eps / 75 min × 2 eps / 60 min × 6 eps｜10 episodes
Hiroto Miyama is an unconventional young lawyer who dances to his own tune and gets a little obsessive. For one thing, he’s only interested in criminal cases, and he will never give up in his pursuit of the truth even if offers only a 0.1% chance of being discovered. Japan’s 99.9% criminal case conviction rate leads the world, attesting to a “highly reliable” judicial system.